Dec 22, 2018
2018 Ten Gift Ideas
1. A membership to an organization that is truly meaningful
and helpful to the Trails. ATC, AHS, Florida Trail
Association, your local trail association ($45 and up)
2. Judy Gross new Under Shorts ($30)
3. Healthy Hiking – Lucky Sheep all-cotton sleeping bags
4. Hiking Health Stocking Stuffers – Body Glide, duct tape,
miniature baby powder, sports band-aids etc.
5. Hiking poles – Good ones! ($80 and up)
6. A trail food bouquet – ramen, summer sausage, Little
Debbie’s, individual peanut butter tubes, etc. (10 cents and
7. A roll of doggie poop bags- to clean the trail as we hike-
$6 and up.
copy of "48 Peaks: Hiking and Healing in the White Mountains" by
plus other self-published hiking books ($10-12)
list of podcasts they can dream from
letter telling your hiker that you believe in them – cost: $0,
Finally, a TD membership is the gift that keeps on
We're Gonna Dance Upon This Earth!